I love homeade pizza!! I recently discovered frozen bread dough makes a wonderful crust!
Ingredients;
1 loaf frozen bread dough
pizza sauce of your choice
toppings of your choice
and don't forget the CHEESE! :)
Thaw bread dough according to direction and then press into a greased pizza pan (this makes a large pizza)
Pre bake for about 10 minutes. Let cool.
Now most people would put the sauce on next. I don't. I think it makes the crust soggy at times. So next I put down the meat. (I usually use sausage and pepperoni)
Then add your veggies. THEN top with your sauce! After topping with sauce put cheese on last.
Bake 425 for about 15 minutes.
Then ENJOY! :)
P.S. I also drizzle a little bit of Olive Oil on top of crust for some added flavor.
Mmmm I love homemade pizza too! Have you ever tried pesto instead of the tomato sauce? It is sooo good (and doesn't make the crust soggy).
ReplyDeleteI have never had pesto! Its on my 'to try' list! :)
ReplyDelete