Not quite sure where this recipe came from??? Maybe a WW recipe? Anyway my MIL got this recipe from a friend and passed it on to me!
They are so easy to make and very versatile in flavor! I have made these using a dark chocolate cake mix with semi sweet chocolate chips....yumm!! Perfect for when us ladies NEED that chocolate fix! KWIM???
This time I made them I used a yellow cake mix because I was wanting the pumpkin flavor to really come through! They turned out Delicious!
1 box cake mix (not prepared) I used a yellow cake mix in the picture
1 can pumpkin
1 T. cinnamon (optional)
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Mix together the cake mix with the pumpkin until well blended.
Add cinnamon and mix.
(at this point you can add any extras that you would like.)
Divide the batter evenly in muffin pan (makes 12)
Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of muffins and gently press into batter.
Bake 350 for 20 minutes
And that's it! That's how easy it is!
Some of the kinds I have tried and really enjoyed was, spice cake mix, dark chocolate cake mix, carrot cake mix, and of course the yellow cake mix.
Some extras that you could add are; diced apples, coconut, nuts, any flavor of chocolate chips, and dried fruits. Let your imagination go wild!
No comments:
Post a Comment