I seen this recipe in an old Quick Cooking magazine that I had and thought they looked really good! Will fix this again too! :)
1 egg
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
3 green onions chopped
4 T. teriyaki sauce (divided)
1/4 t. onion powder
1 lb. ground turkey
1 can (8oz.) pineapple rings (drained) (I omitted)
hamburger buns
1/4 cup each of chopped onion & green pepper (my addition)
Mix together the egg, bread crumbs, onions, green pepper, onion powder, 2 T. teriyaki sauce, and ground turkey.
Shape into patties and grill over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until done, basting with the other 2 T. of teriyaki sauce the last 5 minutes of cooking.
If serving the pineapple rings grill for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
Serve burger on toasted buns with pineapple rings
Mayo Sauce for Turkey burgers
1 T. Miracle Whip
1t. ground mustard
1 t. honey
1/2 t. orange juice
Mix all ingredients together and serve with burgers.
I made this recipe small portions because I am the only one that likes mayo! lol
You need to come over here and cook for me! ;)
ReplyDelete