I have made these like for.ev.er., but the other day I had someone ask me how to make them, and I thought who doesn't know how to make salmon patties?!?!? lol Anyway I fixed these the other night and wrote the recipe down as I made them because I had never followed the recipe before....just threw in a little of this and a little of that! lol
Gotta love a good salmon pattie! :)
1 can salmon
2 T. parsley
1 t. lemon juice
2 eggs
1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers; crushed (about 10-12)
Place salmon in bowl. Skin and debone salmon. (make sure you save the juice)
Add the rest of ingredients; mix well.
Let set about 10 minutes to let the crackers soften and the flavors to blend.
Form into patties and place on a lightly greased griddle or skillet.
Brown patties on both side until cooked through.
Makes 6 patties
1 pattie = 197 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment