Sunday, October 17, 2010

Glazed Salmon


I had bought some fresh salmon for the first time to cook (its hard to find fresh salmon in the midwest! ;) and was looking for a good recipe. When I am looking for a good, reliable recipe the first place I ALWAYS look is Taste Of Home website!

I found this recipe. It is so easy and it turned out delicious! I baked it according to directions, but next time I think I might try grilling the salmon and basting with the sauce. I think it would be delicious grilled. :)


1/3 cup packed brown sugar

1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice

2 T. soy sauce

4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)


Line a baking dish with foil; grease foil. (I just used PAM spray for this)

In a small bowl mix together; brown sugar, pineapple juice, & soy sauce.

Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce over salmon fillets.

Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.

Baste fish with pan juice while baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment