WOW! Lets see if I can get caught back up?!?! I have been busy baking, candy making, Christmas parties (every Saturday in Dec.!!!) and decorating the church for Christmas! Also trying out a few new recipes during the week! It has been a crazy, busy, fun-filled month, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
As I look back on this past year, I am very thankful for my health...it has been almost a year ago that I first started this blog, right after I had been very sick and in the hospital. Occasionally I do go "off the wagon" but for the biggest part, we have changed our eating habits a lot, and it does make a difference in how you feel!
Now these next few (ok there's a LOT!) recipes I will be posting are not the healthiest of recipes, so I recomend you not eating these things daily. :) But a few won't hurt for the holidays... ;)
Hope you enjoy my holiday recipe collection!
Everyone have a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment