I know that not everyone is carzy about deer meat, but I actually like it my self! lol
Today for lunch we had grilled deer tenderloin (grilled on my George Forman Grill), boiled red potatos, and salad!
Was a very good meal! :)
The deer I marinated in a tomato/basil dry packet from Walmart, added 1 T. of olive oil, 2 T. balsmic vinegar, and about a 1/4 cup water. Let that marinate for about 30 minutes and grill.
The potatos I diced and boiled until tender; then added seasoned salt, garlic powder and parsley.
On the salad I had a little bit of cheese, dried cranberries, garlic roasted almonds slivers, carrots, and cherry tomatos....drizzled a little bit of honey mustard on it for a very delicious salad! :)
One of the things I am trying to do is to eat a balanced meal...I think we have achieved that goal today!
This meal came in at under 400 calories...
Enjoy!
I haven't had deer meat since I left Indiana...I need to find some here! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteSteve Pancake gave us a couple and had more to give away....
ReplyDeleteI think it's so cool that you are coming up with these awesome meals that don't have a TON of calories. When I regain my stomach...I will be trying some of these recipes!
ReplyDelete