1/2 lb. ground turkey breast
1 green pepper diced
1 small onion diced
28oz. can diced tomatos
8oz. can tomato sauce
2 cups water
7oz. of whole wheat spagehetti
accent to taste
Brown the ground turkey, peppers and onion together until turkey is done.
Add the tomatos, sauce, water and mix well with the turkey mixture.
Break up the spagehetti and mix in. Cover and let cook until the pasta is tender about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add accent.
*notes* I like to use my electic skillet to make this, that way I can adjust the temp. so that the pasta does not stick. If your pasta starts to stick to the pan, just add a little more water. The orriginal recipe used ground beef, so that is optional. Serve this with a salad or green veggie to make a complete meal. Enjoy!
I thought about making Spaghetti tonight, but I'll have to use beef...I'm not venturing out to the grocery store!
ReplyDelete