1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 can chicken broth
1 can fat free evaporated milk
2 1/2 cups cubed diced turkey (or chicken)
1 can (4 oz.) of mushrooms (I like to use fresh)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (I used more than this)
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozerella & chedder combined)
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
In a large saucepan, saute the onion & garlic (and mushrooms if you use fresh) in butter until tender. Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth, stir into onion mixture. Bring to a boil; cook until thickened. Reduce heat, add the milk; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked spaghetti, turkey, seasoned salt and pepper (to taste).
Transfer to a lightly greased 8x8 pan. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses and paprika. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
6 servings. 1 1/4 cups = 355 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment