This is a Paula Deen recipe that I got off her website, but I made a few changes, so had to change the title up a bit! lol (hope you don't mind Paula! ;)
This recipe is AWESOME and very easy to make!!!
(Lady and Sons Chicken In Wine Sauce)
4 large boneless chicken breast
4 T. butter (melted)
Kosher salt & ground black pepper
8 slices (6 oz.) Swiss cheese
1 small can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
1/4 cup white wine (I used chicken broth)
1 cup herb- flavored stuffing mix, crushed (I used Stove Top)
Preheat the oven to 350.
Place your chicken breast in a lightly greased baking dish and season with the salt & pepper, to taste.
Layer the cheese slices over the chicken.
In a bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, wine (or broth) until combined; pour over the chicken & cheese.
Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
Bake 45 minutes (mine took a little longer than this as the chicken was really thick, about 1 1/2 hours)
No comments:
Post a Comment