Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A busy weekend and Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Had a lot of family over this weekend....this past Wed. (27th) was my moms birthday, so had my parents and my grandma over for lunch on Sunday. With all of our busy lives and work that was what worked best for everyone! :)
We had
BBQ Chicken
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans
Corn
Jello Salad
Pickled Beets
Rolls w/apple butter
and for dessert we had
Chocolate Pie
Pumpkin Cake
and the Berry Nectarine Buckle

Since I was doing all this cooking I thought well why not do some more? lol So on Saturday we had my in laws and my sister in laws family over for supper! :)
we had
Lasagna
Pizza Pasta Casserole
Garlic Bread
Green Beans
Corn
Baked Potatoes w/toppings
and for dessert my mother in law made a yummy Jello cake! :)

Had a lot of fun visiting with our families! Hope to do it again soon!

*I didn't get very many pictures because I was in the kitchen a cookin'*! :)

1 comment: