I fixed this recipe Sunday for something different! Love this rice recipe! Will be using it again! :) I got it from the TOH Community website from Carol1229....
Next time I fix it I think I might add a little lemon juice for added flavoring....you could add a lot of different veggies to it to change it around also..I served this with baked fish (already on the blog), roasted asparagus, and salad. It was a very good meal!
2 cups water
1 t. chicken bullion granules
1/8 t. pepper (I used lemon pepper)
2 cups instant rice
1 tomato; seeded and chopped
3 T. parsley
3 green onions; chopped
Bring to a boil the water, chicken granules, and pepper.
After coming to a boil; add the rest of ingredients.
Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
*note* If using different kinds of rice, follow directions on box.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment