OK I know this picture is bad, but there was only 1 piece of lasagna left before I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet! lol
The lasagna was really good! Will be making this again soon!!!!!
Lasagna
4 4oz. cans tomato sauce (set one of these aside)
1 can stewed tomatos (crushed)
1 pkg. spaghetti sauce mix (dry)
2lbs. LEAN ground beef (browned)
2 cups fat free cottage cheese (divided)
12 lasagna noodles (cooked)
12 thin slices of swiss cheese
2 cups Kraft 5 Italian cheese (divided)
Mix together 3 cans of the tomato sauce, tomatos, spaghetti mix; add ground beef.
Take the other can of sauce and spread in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan; make a layer of the cooked noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup the Italian cheese, 1/2 beef mixture, and 6 slices of the swiss cheese.
Repeat layers ending with the cheese on top.
Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 40 minutes.
I tried to estimate how many calories was in a serving (12 servings). 450 per serving.
No comments:
Post a Comment