This is absolutely one of the best recipes I have tried lately!!!! This got a 5 star rating from me!!!!! :)
2 pork tenderloin (1 lb. each)
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons butter (I do not think it needs this much IMO..)
2/3 cup half & half (I used fat free)
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (I used dried)
2 teaspoons herbes de Provence (did not have, so omitted this)
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon beef granules (I used 1 beef bullion cube)
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Cut each tenderloin into 12 slices; sprinkle with salt. In a large non stick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the pork slices in butter in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Return all pork to skillet.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
*note* if there is any butter leftover in the pan I would drain it out before adding your cream mixture.
4 oz. pork with 2 tablespoons of sauce = 238 calories
this looks GREAT...bookmarking it!
ReplyDelete